Thank you to those who attended the lecture with Straumann on December 6th, at Briar's Restaurant, Briarcliff Manor, NY, at 6:30 pm. This program provided an overview of the appropriate indications and prosthetic applications for dental implant treatment. A range of restorative options were presented. Topics discussed included:
- Treatment planning for esthetic success and the restoration process with corresponding prosthetic component options
- Use of digitila treatment planning using the ITERO was demonstrated
- Participants learned different techniques and components required for implant-level and abutment-level impressions
- The program demonstrated the advantages of tissue-level and bone-level restorative platforms for clinicians transitioning into implant dentistry
- Participants of this program learned how to assimilate restorations supported by dental implants into their practice with predictability and confidence.